OUR MISSION: Fight the rightist agenda at the ballot box. OUR MOTTO: “Change to Blue”
Right now is our moment to win back states—and reclaim our country’s democracy.”
The states play a huge role in our democracy—but for too long, Democrats have ignored state elections. The GOP knows how important state politics are. In 2008, they started investing heavily in state races, with the hope of controlling the redistricting process in 2010. Their efforts paid off big-time. Today, Republicans control 34 governor’s seats and 67 legislative chambers. And they’ve used that state-level power to nab at least 16 seats in Congress without the people’s support. The next round of redistricting starts in 2020. That gives us 3 years to change the game. Follow Flippable.
The Latest from Flippable:
- The Flip Side — April 25, 2018
- Medicaid expansion passes Virginia House of Delegates, moves on to State Senate
- Spotlight on: Pennsylvania
- New York Isn’t a Blue State — Yet
- Let’s Turn the Tide in Texas!