This website uses many different tools to function. If you can’t find information on how to use the site below, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a volunteer will get back to you as soon as possible.
How to join a Santa Cruz Indivisible Group committee
If you have an email from Google that looks like this: email@example.com
- Step #1: You will receive an invite from Santa Cruz Indivisible and contains the following box at the bottom of the page: Accept this invitation
- Step #2: Click on the ‘accept this invitation’
- Step #3: You will see:
You have successfully joined the group SCI Election Process Reform.
- Get started and join the conversation with your new group
- Visit this group’s homepage
- Email this group
- Learn more about Google Groups
If you have an email address from another provider that looks like this:firstname.lastname@example.org (this can be any other email address)
- Step #1: You will receive an invite from Santa Cruz Indivisible and contains the following box at the bottom of the page: Accept this invitation —Click this box
- Step #2: Go to the top right hand side of the page and click ‘sign in’.
- Step #3: Follow the directions to create a Google Account. This is not an email account. You do have to have a Google Account to join this group, but you don’t have to have a gmail.com email.
- Step #4: You will have to go to the email you used to create your new Google account and verify your email address.
You should see the name of the group in the middle of your screen, and you can double check your email by looking at the top right hand side of your screen. This email address is the one you are signed in with.
For a video of this process:https://youtu.be/N3zH-OL1E10
How to post to a Santa Cruz Indivisible Group
- Find the ‘new topic’ button and click.
- Add a subject line
- Write your post
- Fill in the tag line at the bottom with a couple of descriptors which the group has agreed upon or are a logical association to your post.
- Hit post
- You will see your post pop up at the top of the leaderboard.
Here is a video link to watch if you would like to watch this process:https://youtu.be/RMbljT2hT64