What will we do with your funding? These are our goals for 2018!
Santa Cruz Indivisible is going to double down on our efforts, and we will need financial support to accomplish our goals. Our focus is on the following:
Focus on Election 2018 – Collaborate with other progressive groups to:
- Flip the 14 Congressional Districts in California from Red to Blue. WE MUST TAKE BACK THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. If we can do this, hopefully, we can put the country back on a footing that will stop the damage from continuing and bring appropriate criminal charges against those complicit with Russia in the 2016 election cycle.
- Provide positions/platforms for progressive candidates of all types
Continue our “Resistance Operations”
- We are supporting the NAACP for an MLK Day March.
- We are supporting the Women’s March for another march in January.
- We are organizing Freeway Overpass Protests and leading coordinated protests with other Indivisibles in the Bay Area.
- We are supporting the Science March.
- We are continuing to support phone calling, letter writing, and more
Continue our Citizen engagement activities for 2018:
- Resist Fest Film Fest – March
- Resist Fest – October
- Citizenship 2.0 – January to September
- California Leadership Series – February, April, and July
- Bringing the Finding Common Ground training to a broader audience
- And much more.
We have a lot we want to do, and quite frankly, we don’t have a choice. We must change our current direction, or the repercussions will be felt by future generations.
Quite simply: We need your financial support, and ideally we need it on a recurring monthly basis. We want to thank those of you that have donated in the past. Your support has gotten us this far. Now we need everyone who has been involved in Santa Cruz Indivisible to assist us.
A tremendous amount of resources go into providing our current opportunities for Resistance, and we need even more financial resources to do the work we have set in front of us. Please consider donating. Follow the link to make your contribution to the work of Resistance.
We are witnessing the destruction of American moral leadership in the world. Both parties are fractured and in disarray. The Republican party fluctuates between terrible and nightmarish, and the Democrats are fractured and lack a clear vision of their mission. An incredible amount of damage is being done to our country, and if we hadn’t been resisting, there would be even more. Let’s work together to preserve our democracy!
Thank you for your support on behalf of the incredible team of Santa Cruz Indivisible,
Carson D. Kelly
Co-Founder, Executive Director